Hey, there. I am hosting a giveaway! I have a pretty special weekend ahead of me (graduation, baby) and I want my panty-creaming readers to join in on the festivities.
One lucky winner gets to win a Php500 gift certificate from National Bookstore. I know, right. How glam. Can you imagine how many books that can buy you?!?!?!?! Well, maybe one and a half. But if you use it to buy paper clips, you could just be a paper clip billionaire.
Whatevs, okay. Don’t be picky.
The rules are simple:
- Tell me about the book that changed your life.
- Post your answer on my Ask Box anonymously.
- E-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the title of the book as the subject heading and the exact copy of your Ask Box answer on the actual message.
And that’s it. Just a few notes—the contest is open only to residents of the Philippines (or anyone who is or will be in the country long enough to use the gift certificate). Those who do not post their answers anonymously on my Ask Box will be disqualified.
Best answer wins the prize, obviously. Contest ends on 11 July. Bon chance et 1000 bisous pour vous! (I wrote that in French to make you feel inferior. Is it working?)
- lialsols likes this
- rippedteesketches likes this
- filipidish reblogged this from theuncommonreader
- swinglish likes this
- utilitarianism likes this
- purtycamel likes this
- bookstorey likes this
- japipayscloset reblogged this from theuncommonreader
- reblogsbynina likes this
- cumberbitchacho reblogged this from theuncommonreader
- re-dblogs likes this
- pepitamoonwheeler likes this
- theuncommonreader posted this